The most important stick in your bag is your putter – 43% of your strokes are with your putter!
In our high-tech “Studio” we can help you to find a putter that is tailored to you and your putting stroke. We work exclusively with the market’s absolute best product for the testing of putters – SAM Puttlab 6.
By measuring how the ball spins and rolls, we can determine the design, weight, balance and length that suits you best. In addition, we find out which grip suits you best.
At a “Putter Fitting”, we specify the following:
- Shaft length – The right length affects both the direction and length of your putts
- Aim & Impact point – How do you aim and where on the blade do you strike the ball
- Lie – to initially gain control of the direction of stroke
- Putting track – which track do you want
- Loft – Probably the most important variable on a putter – here we aim for the loft that gives the best roll
- Design of club head – by checking where you strike the ball we can recommend the appropriate model
- Grip – Choice of size, shape and material
Price: SEK 600 per 60 min
When purchasing new clubs and equipment, 50% is deducted from the Custom Fitting price.